ASHA holds extra function space during the Convention to support affiliate events such as meetings or receptions. To request space at the 2019 ASHA Convention in Orlando, complete and submit the online form. The deadline to submit requests is August 1, 2019.
Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about function space at the Convention.
Please read these important guidelines before completing the online request form:
- Activities scheduled during education sessions and the daily lunch break will be limited to groups of 25 people or fewer. We encourage you to consult the Schedule at a Glance and plan your events before and after educational programming, generally before 8:00 a.m. and after 6:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
- Please complete one function space request form per date and/or non-contiguous time block. Do not submit multiple events or activities with multiple recurrences on a single form.
- Open Houses will be held Friday, November 22, 8:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. following the Awards Ceremony. Select the Open House option only if you wish to hold a reception in conjunction with Open House night. Open Houses are typically published events open to attendees.
- There is no fee for the use of the space only; however, all companies or organizations will be responsible for the cost of any food and beverage, audiovisual equipment, room set changes, or additional specifications requested and will be billed directly by the facility or vendor.
- Space will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis as it is available. We are usually able to schedule all space requests and types of events; however, the number of requests we receive has been increasing each year. If we are unable to accommodate a request, we will help to facilitate alternate arrangements with one of our partner properties.
Notifications of location and space assignments are typically e-mailed by September 30. Any requests received after the August 1 deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis, as space allows.
Questions about function space or Open Houses may be e-mailed to email@example.com.